Frequently Asked Questions
Is the detoxifier safe for children?
- Yes! Our children have been enjoying them since the age of 1. We recommend talking to your medical professional if you have any concerns for children.
How often can someone drink the detoxifier?
- We have customers that drink the detoxifier 5-7 days a week, and see great improvement in their health. We also have customers that drink it when they feel like they need a detox. After the weekends, holidays, or consuming alcohol.
When is the best time of the day to drink the detoxifier?
- First thing in the morning, before coffee or tea. The liver is active when you sleep, since the body regenerates during rest so drinking this in the morning helps naturally flush out the toxins. Drinking the detoxifier in the morning can also help stimulate the production of bile and stomach acid.
- The brain is one of the body areas that accumulate the most toxins, so detoxification is vital for your cognitive and whole-body health. Our modern world is full of toxins, which lead to a buildup of cellular waste, pesticides, herbicides, and heavy metals; these neurotoxins can cause severe damage to the brain and central nervous system. Luckily, the brain’s glymphatic system orchestrates a natural detoxification process every night. Your glymphatic system operates like a plumbing system, and under the right circumstances, it will flush the brain with cerebral-spinal fluid, which helps clear toxins build up between brain cells. Waking up and drinking the detoxifier first thing in the morning, helps flush out these toxins that the brain detoxes every night.
Does the detoxifier make you go poop more, or will it make your poop smell?
- People detox the majority of their toxic load through urine, poop, and sweating. The detoxifier has been shown to help people go to the bathroom more regularly when used consistently. Our ingredients help stimulate the digestive tract, and boost metabolism which inturn makes you go more. We have had customers tell us about their poop smell when they started using the product because their body was detoxing. If the smell lasts longer than 2 weeks, consult with your healthcare provider.
Does the detoxifier give you energy?
- In just 1 serving of the detoxifier, you get 250% your daily value of vitamin B12! If you are B12 deficient, you may feel fatigued, weak, and depressed. Supplementing with B12 often erases these symptoms. Some people who aren’t B12 deficient also feel energized after supplementing with the nutrient.
Is the detoxifier safe during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
- Please consult with your healthcare provider for your specific situation. Chef Kimber Dean drank the detoxifier 5-7 days a week while pregnant and breastfeeding both of her daughters.